The Biology Academic Success Center encourages you to study abroad!
In a world which is becoming increasingly globalized, exposure to other cultures can help students gain new perspectives and achieve a greater understanding of how biology is approached around the world. In addition to developing your self-confidence and independence, your international experience can greatly enhance your career goals or graduate school opportunities. Come learn about the diversity of programs available to Aggies offered for a year, semester, quarter and summer.
Benefits of Studying Abroad
- Fulfill graduation requirements
- Better grades and time to graduation
- Global perspective on topics
- Improved language skills
- Active learning
- Study at some of the best universities in the world
- Small classes with world-renowned UC Davis professors
- Lifelong connections with students and teachers
- Improve your career prospects by increasing creative thinking, flexibility, and communication skills