Peer Advisor Drop-in Hours
Peer advisors are available for drop-in advising during BASC regular open hours Fall - Spring quarters pending availability, except during the summer.
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM (last check in at 11:45 am) and 1:00 PM-4:00 PM (open at 2:00 PM on Mondays, last check in at 3:45 pm)
- Friday: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM (last check in at 11:45 am) and 1:00 PM-3:00 PM (last check in at 2:45 am)
First come, first served. Please note that drop-in advising is for matters that can be addressed during a 15-minute appointment (see topics below). For longer appointment with an Academic Advisor, please schedule an appointment.
- Schedule changes for the current quarter
- Change of major into the college/within our college
- Discuss petition to declare a minor
- Students in distress or crisis
- Questions about campus resources
- Degree/GE check (only); schedule a follow-up appointment as necessary if a complete academic plan is needed
Not Drop-in Topics:
Please schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor to discuss any of the following topics:
- 2 or 4-year academic plan
- Academic Probation or Subject to Disqualification
- First Year Mandatory Advising