The criteria contained for most CBS petitions are representative of requirements pertaining to the UC Davis Academic Senate Regulations, and can be found in the UC Davis General Catalog. Questions about course substitutions in your major should be directed to your major advisor.
Some petitions and forms may be downloaded, but others are only available for on-line submission on OASIS. Paper forms or petitions may be submitted in person or via email. If you submit the forms via email please note the following:
- Please scan and attach any required documentation pertaining to the form.
- We can receive online forms only from your UC Davis email address.
- An email from your UC Davis email address serves as an electronic signature.
- Forms and petitions will be processed within three to five business days upon receipt.
- You will be notified via email to your UC Davis address when the form or petition has been processed.
Late Change to P/NP
Late Change to P/NP:
Undergraduate students in the College of Biological Sciences must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a late P/NP.
Request for Reciprocity Verification
If you are transferring to another UC, and have completed your general education program (excluding the upper division writing requirement), use this form to waive the general education requirements at the new campus. If you have completed GE at UCD, the other UC will honor the accomplishment.
Petition for Simultaneous Enrollment
Use this petition to enroll simultaneously at UC Davis and another institution.
NOTE: students must request approval of this petition before you enroll in the course at the other institution. If you complete coursework at another institution without prior permission, this petition will not be approved and you will NOT receive credit.
Change of Major
Click here for more information about the process to change your major and guidelines.