CV-19 FAQ for College of Biological Sciences undergraduates
Biological Sciences Learning Outcomes
Student Learning Outcomes
1. Describe the molecular and structural unity of all life and explain how the diversity of life is generated and perpetuated; exemplify this diversity among and within life's three domains.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of how genetics and biochemistry are used to elucidate cell organization and function.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of how microbes, plants and animals develop and function within their environments.
4. Address scientific questions using quantitative approaches and critical reasoning, including developing hypotheses, analyzing data, and interpreting results.
5. Critically evaluate scientific information from a variety of sources.
6. Communicate scientific data and concepts orally and in writing.